Easter was always a special holiday in our home. Believe it or not, it was my son’s favorite holiday when he was young. Here are a few things that I love about Easter.
- Easter egg hunts. We always tried to find the golden egg because it held the best prize.
- Pretty dresses. When I was young, I didn’t appreciate dresses, but with age comes wisdom. 😉
- Easter baskets. Toys and candy have always filled my baskets. What’s not to love about that?!
- Chocolate Easter eggs. Who doesn’t love a sweet treat??
- Celebrating with family.
- Yummy food. We always have a feast to celebrate the day.